CALCOS v2.10 Release Notes
Relevant Trac tickets and PRs:
|303||61307||CALCOS should append to the trailer file for each exposure.|
|395||62434||CALCOS should save wavecal file names in header.|
|399||62438||CALCOS should set SEGMENT to "BOTH" in x1d header.|
|408||62666||Calcos should write some new or different keywords.|
|422||62939||Miscellaneous changes to calcos.|
|425||62997||Calcos may need to update LAMPUSED.|
- The code for writing to trailer files was modified. For the case that the input is a raw file rather than an association, the trailer for that file will contain all of the standard output, i.e. including numpy and pyfits version strings.
- For OPT_ELEM G230L and CENWAVE 3360, stripe C was ignored, apparently because I thought there was no light on the detector for that stripe. But that was wrong, so the test for this case has been removed.
- The check on a rawacq file to see whether it's an ACQ/IMAGE was not working; this has been fixed.
- If one member of an association is missing or can't be calibrated, processing will continue (with a warning) using the remaining members. Previously calcos would stop with an error message.
- Calcos now sets the LAMPUSED keyword to NONE if the wavecal lamp was supposed to be (i.e. tagflash or auto or GO wavecal) on but wasn't.
- GLOBRT_B has been added to the list of keywords to be copied from the _b header. SEGMENT and WAVECALS are now deleted from the primary header of an x1dsum file.
- For rawaccum input data, keyword NEXTEND is updated in the output pseudo-corrtag file.